1. Contacting Us
Our contact address is:
Unit 11 Overfield
You may contact us via e-mail as we are an online company only at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General Info
i) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
ii) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
ii) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. Product Description
i) Specification and description of products in the Web Site is as stated by the manufacturer.
ii) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
iii) We make no medical claims for any products sold on our website. They are not intended to treat or cure disease. We recommend to always read the label first and contact your physician before taking any supplements if you are already taking any medications or have a medical condition.
4. Web Site Info
i) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
ii) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
5. Prices and Payments
i) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
ii) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
iii) Payment is made by credit card at the time we accept your order and will be processed through PayPal. Any refunds will also be processed through PayPal who manage all monies related to the order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
iv) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either;- contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
6. Ordering Products
i) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check out procedure.
ii) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
7. Delivery of Products
i) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us. Any international orders should be sent using “International Signed” shipping. If you select “Airmail” we cannot guarentee that the product will reach you safely as there is no registration with this service. We regret to inform you that we cannot refund any orders sent to Italy without registration.
ii) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
iii) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
8. Cancelling Orders
i) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
ii) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. The products must be unopened and not used. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service
iii) You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
9. Refund Policy
Refund policy. If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll refund it in full. If the item is in anyway faulty we will refund in full. The refund should appear back on your card within 2-3 days of receiving your order.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Supplements That Work Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Polmuir Road, Aberdeen, AB11 7RT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.