– Common brown seaweed that supplies natural iodine for thyroid nourishment
– Guaranteed pure–no heavy metals
– Standardized to contain 0.2% proteic iodine
– Full Spectrum Bladderwrack supplement
– Whole, powdered leaves in natural form
Bladderwrack, a common seaweed, is a natural source of iodine and other vitamins and minerals. It has been a valued functional food and since its discovery over 200 years ago. Our Full Spectrum? capsules deliver whole, powdered leaves in natural, fresh-from-the-sea form
Gelatin, brown rice flour, may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water
Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking prescription medication or if you have a medical condition. Do not exceed recommended dosage
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (thallus) 500mg
* *Daily Value not established.