– Massive amounts of Vitamins C & A
– Numerous B-vitamins
– Calcium, potassium, iron and magnesium
– Fibre, Protein and fatty acids can also be found in Acerola
– 4:1 concentrate from all-natural fruit
– Important antioxidant for immune health
You may be familiar with sweeter Bing and Rainier cherries from the grocery store, but it’s the Acerola cherry that leads this fruit group in vitamin C content. Just 2/3 of a cup may contain up to 4,000 mg of natural C, and one cherry contains far more vitamin C than an orange! Our Acerola capsules provide a 4:1 concentrate, and although the exact vitamin C content has not been measured, be assured that they are a natural source of this important antioxidant for immune health
Gelatin, may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acerola Cherry (fruit) (4:1 concentrate) 500 mg
* *Daily Value not established.