– Science-Based Nutrition
– Dietary Supplement
– Helps Support Healthy Glucose Metabolism
– Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
Doctor’s Best Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form and highly bioavailable derivative of thiamin (Vitamin B1). Benfotiamine is activated in the bloodstream, and is available in the body four times longer than water-soluble thiamin. Benfotiamine activates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for glucose metabolism pathway. It helps support the circulatory and nervous systems with radical-scavenging action against oxidative stress, providing a positive influence on Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs).
– Helps support healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
– Helps support cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
– Helps radical-scavenging action to support against oxidative-stress.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
? Daily Value not established.