– California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods Pomegranate Arils
– Sourced from USA, Manufactured in the USA
– Certificate of Analysis Available
– Freeze-Dried to Ensure Aroma, Color, Taste & Optimal Nutrition
– Naturally Occurring Phytonutrient Polyphenols*
– Sweet, Tart Taste
– 7 oz (199 g) Freeze Dried Arils
– Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
– Formulated to Contain: No Gluten ? No GMOs ? No Soy
-100% Gold Guarantee
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) has been cultivated all over the world and has made its way into art, culture and the kitchen throughout history. The arils from the pomegranate are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and dietary fiber as well as a variety of phytonutrient compounds.
* California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods Pomegranate Arils are 100% pure, whole arils exclusively sourced from California, USA and are freeze-dried to ensure that aroma, color, taste and naturally occurring nutrients are optimally preserved. Rich in flavor and naturally occurring polyphenols, the sweet, tarty taste and beautiful color blends well with sweet and savory flavors.
Scoop it. Blend it. Sprinkle it. Bake it. It?s that simple! Pairs well with: Apricot, Carrot, Cacao, Greens, Orange, Sweet Potato California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods Pomegranate Arils are manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications: Certificate of Analysis
Main Ingredients Pomegranate Arils Other Ingredients Nothing! This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process, other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Use one or more servings daily. Blend with shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle over yogurt or oatmeal. Bake in your favorite recipes. Once opened, best used within 6 months.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20?C to 25?C (68?F to 77?F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time. Contains a food-grade moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g ?)
Servings Per Container: 39
Amount Per Serving
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron & Potassium.