– California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods
– Organic Cacao Powder
– Sourced from Dominican Republic, Ecuador & Peru
– Manufactured in the USA
– USDA Organic
– Certified by A Bee Organic
– Naturally Occurring Caffeine
– Theobromine & Polyphenol Flavanols
– Unsweetened, Naturally Processed (Non-Alkalized) Cacao/Cocoa
– Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
– Formulated to Contain: No Gluten ? No GMOs ? No Soy, 100% Gold Guarantee
Cacao (Theobroma cacao) was once considered sacred by the ancient Aztec and Mayan civilizations. This "Food of the Gods" is not only delicious but it is a nutritious superfood packed with naturally occurring compounds such as caffeine and theobromine as well as phytonutrients such as polyphenolic flavanols.
* California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder is sourced from farms in the Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Peru. Our unsweetened, natural process (Non-Alkalized) Cacao/Cocoa powder is quite bitter due to the polyphenolic compounds and is best blended with sweet and savory flavors.
Scoop it. Blend it. Sprinkle it. Bake it. It?s that simple! Pairs well with: Milk (Dairy, Nut, Rice, Etc.), Protein Powders, Peanut Butter Powder, Pomegranate, Banana, Beet California Gold Nutrition? Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder are manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications: Certificate of Analysis
Main Ingredients Organic Natural Process (Non-Alkalized) Cacao/Cocoa Powder
Other Ingredients Nothing!
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process, other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Use one or more servings daily. Blend with shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle over yogurt or oatmeal. Bake in your favorite recipes.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20?C to 25?C (68?F to 77?F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time. Contains a food-grade moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
Serving Size: 2-1/2 Tbsp. (15 g^)
Serving Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
Not a significant source of Vitamin D & Calcium.